Sunday, May 24, 2009

Disneys Little Mermaid Ariel Deluxe Child Costume

Ariel Kids Costumes are Adorable Costumes for Children! Pick this Little Mermaid Disney Princess Ariel Costume this Halloween, and be the center of attention!!
Customer Review: Adorable, sizing runs small, terrible return process
This dress is absolutely adorable!! Too bad the sizes run REALLY small. I ordered a small (4-6), thinking that since my child wears a 4-5T we'd be in luck. Nope, the bodice is a bit snug, and the return process is such that I can't exchange it for a larger size. Costume Supercenter requires that all returns be completed within 10 days of shipping... (their shipping date) which actually meant that I had about TWO actual days of trying on > deciding whether to return > being out of luck. So, my daughter will be able to wear this dress for Halloween, and then never again because it's too snug. Not the optimal situation for spending $30 on a dress-up costume, but such is the situation. Although the outfit is very cute, and appears to be well-made, I will not be purchasing online from this vendor ever again. Customer service is important to me, and I will spend my hard-earned cash on vendors who deliver it.
Customer Review: Halloween made easy
I ordered this costume for my 5 1/2 year old at Halloween. I usually would not spend this kind of money on a costume but she saw it online and really wanted it. So, I figured, what the heck? Just once... Well, I had such a great experience that I probably will order from Amazon every year. The costume came very quickly and the quality was great. She wears it all the time for dress up!


No comments: